Guaranteed tuition assistance upon completion of scholarship paperwork!! For more information call Ms. Cruz at 215-634-7280 x140.
Call (215) 634-7280 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today to schedule your private tour of Visitation.
For more information, please scan the QR code and someone will be in contact.
What is Needed to Apply?
- Completed registration packet
- Completed financial aid application
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate.
- A copy of your child’s Baptismal Certificate (if applicable).
- Copy of up-to-date immunization records. Students will not be accepted without up-to-date immunization records.
- Copy of up-to-date dental records.
- Copy of most recent school records (satisfactory academic and behavioral marks required).
- Non-refundable registration fee ($200 per child ).
- Copies of any Early Intervention, IEPs, 504 Plans, or any additional documents that will help us support your child’s learning (if applicable).
Enrollment Age Requirements
To enroll your child at Visitation BVM School they must meet the following date requirements as designated by the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
Pre-K 3: Age 3 by September 1st
Pre- K 4: Age 4 by September 1st
Kindergarten: Age 5 by September 1st
Grade 1: Age 6 by September 1st