Call or email today to schedule your private tour of Visitation.
What is Needed to Apply?
- Completed registration packet
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate.
- A copy of your child’s Baptismal Certificate (if applicable).
- Copy of up-to-date immunization records. Students will not be accepted without up-to-date immunization records.
- Copy of up-to-date dental records.
- Copy of most recent school records (satisfactory academic and behavioral marks required).
- Non-refundable registration fee ($200 per child ).
- Copies of any Early Intervention, IEPs, 504 Plans, or any additional documents that will help us support your child’s learning (if applicable).
Enrollment Age Requirements
To enroll your child at Visitation BVM School they must meet the following date requirements as designated by the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
Pre-K 3: Age 3 by September 1st
Pre- K 4: Age 4 by September 1st
Kindergarten: Age 5 by September 1st
Grade 1: Age 6 by September 1st